Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any electrical socket.
- Schedule lights, coffee machines and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up and use: plug in, open the Alexa app and start using your voice.
- No smart home hub required: set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
We want you to know:
- Amazon Smart Plug works exclusively with Alexa-enabled devices or the Alexa App.
- To set up your smart plug, you must have the latest version of the Alexa App. Please update your Alexa App or download the latest version from the app store.
- You must be connected through a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
- For indoor use only. Output: 10A Max.